Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let's talk...

Urm..im in the office right now..shhhhhhh...got alot of things to do actually but i just like lazy & so blur with my task..haha..or we call it as 'penyakit M' =D
Duhh..What shall I say here..i just like 'suka-suka' create this blog...well actually I have created a blog before just because i don't remember my password so the blog gone already lorh..huhu what a waste kan!

Let me 'story-story' with u guys about myself....I have some nicknames given by my family & some of  my friends as well..in my family they call me Ana(not Anna & King uh!), Bona(that's called by the penampang relatives), Neng(normally called by my relatives in Cptunk), Vie, Vivi, Vivien, Viven, Wiwin...called by some of my friends. I am a Kadazan+Lundayeh gurl...born on 22nd May 1988(go go gemini =P) in W.P Labuan. 

I was raised in Labuan & school at Sk.St.Anne Labuan from 1995 till 1999. In 2000, my family & I moved to Cptunk(my mom's kampong)...gone through a hard life after my dad's death...uh, that's what i call 'the struggle of life'....but for me i think that's better because at the end of the day i learn how to be independent gurl...U know y im saying this?..Do u believe if i said i never done a housechores when im in Labuan?...all done by my maid...well, that's a long story & now i gotta focus on my current life =)

What else u wanna know bout me?...Am i still single???ahh,,u this ar nothing to ask again ar...hahaha..Hurm..how i say this..Yes!..im not single..khakhakhaaa...Im somebody's gf =)
Hurm..was there anything i missed? =P Owh, i love guitar very much..although im not that 'pro'....but practice makes perfect, right?so just keep practicing =D......I think i gotta stop here...Hopefully i'll be coming back for a new story ya!...daaaaaa..muaaahhhxx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment